Swallowing puzzle magnets, baby girl perforating her intestines

Therefore, the doctor recommends that the family choose the right toys, carefully observe the child during play, avoid unfortunate incidents.

The three-year-old girl was in emergency at Children’s Hospital 2 in a state of abdominal pain, vomiting, from swallowing three magnet marbles in toys.

General Surgery Department, Children’s Hospital 2, said that X-ray film detected in the intestines of pediatric patients with circular foreign bodies, inhaling the two edges of the intestine tightly together, causing perforation of the intestine.