Swallowing puzzle magnets, baby girl perforating her intestines

According to Doctor, every year the hospital receives 2-3 cases of children swallowing many similar puzzle magnet marbles.

This type of toy is hazardous, because of the small size of the ball, the child risks swallowing it in the abdomen or inserting it into the nose, ears.

Marbles that are inhaled into each other in the intestines will hardly follow the stool out.

If not detected in time, can cause infection and endanger the child’s life.

Therefore, the doctor recommends that the family choose the right toys, carefully observe the child during play, avoid unfortunate incidents.