Boy stung by bumblebee nearly dies

In this case, the pediatric patient stayed at home for more than 8 hours, mostly vomiting, but when he arrived at the hospital there was a deep shock, multiple organ failure.

Doctors note parents take the child to a medical institution after being burned, especially when there are abnormal signs.

The 5-year-old boy was stung by a bumblebee for more than 15 shots, vomiting, loose pepper, little urine, shortness of breath, swelling of the sting and then gradually fascinated.

Family members provided first aid for pain with mon leaves and betel lime, then took the baby to the emergency room at the City Children’s Hospital, nearly a month ago.