Nearly died from a performance of swallowing broken glass
Department of Intensive Care and Anti-Toxicology, recommends that circus performers take risks such as swallowing glass, swords… extreme caution should be taken to avoid unfortunate accidents from occurring.
For people, especially children when watching adventurous performances should not be imitated because this is a very dangerous act.
The 28-year-old man, performing a performance of smashing glass bulbs and then swallowing fragments, unfortunately suffered a torn stomach, and blood flowed profusely.
The patient was taken to Hospital in a state of lethargy, pale skin, vomiting blood, rapid pulse 100 times / minute, blood pressure reduced to 50/30 mmHg.