Sleeping on the floor, baby boy critically bitten by nia scorpion
Scorpions belong to the family of tiger snakes, the skin is black and blue, has clear black-and-white cavities in succession, living wild.
The venom of the nia scorpion snake can cause neurotoxicity with the manifestations of drooping eyelids, slurred speech, unable to swallow saliva, shortness of breath and apnea, death if not provided timely emergency.
The 13-year-old boy who slept on the floor was bitten by a snake on his right thigh, and an hour later began to become tired, nauseous, vomiting heavily, then collapsed eyelashes, weak extremities.
Family members caught the snake with a black circle about a meter long, then took the baby to a healer to treat the snake bite.